Friday, June 29, 2012

SUPREME COURT DECISION ON OBAMA CARE

Oh my God, this country is in so much trouble.  I didn't even have words to describe what happened with the Supreme Court decision to upold Obama Care yesterday.   All I wanted to say is one word - NOVEMBER

Except, get people fired up and get these stupid Democrats out of office.  David Alexrod (Obama campaign manager) said today today that the "health care pentaly would only affect 1% of citizens that could afford healthcare but choose not to buy it."  OMG!  We have been lied to and here is another one.  How stupid does he think we are?

I  DON'T KNOW IF WE CAN WAIT FOR NOVEMBER!  The stupid friggin congress voted for a stupid highway SPEINDING BILL today to get friggin STUDENT LOANS from increasing -  which the friggin stupid OBAMA DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT TOOK OVER 2 FRIGGIN YEARS AGO  from private lending instutions SO THEY COULD MAKE A FRIGGIN ELECTION YEAR campaign issue!

MAYBE TOMORROW I WILL TALK WITH MORE CALMNESS - I HAVE MUCH MORE TO SAY ABOUT ANOTHER TOPIC!!!!!!  I AM MAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment