Friday, September 16, 2011

UPDATE ON OBAMA'S SNITCH-SITE ATTACKWATCH

In my previous post I discussed the white house campaign to have us forward emails, etc. unfavorable to Obama at their new website Attackwatch.com.  You can also "tweet" tips @ #attackwatch.

I went on twitter and looked at some of the "tweets"...this is REALLY backfiring on them.  Tweets are going like this...

The only thing 'Cash For Clunkers' did was get all the Obama bumper stickers off the roads.


Hitler asked his citizens to snitch on each other too attackwatch, so did Lenin and Stalin.

If you love me you have to help me pass this bill, we the people love the USA not Obama attackwatch.

Please look into the fact that Obama got all D's and F's in college.  Please release the transcripts to prove this is not true.

Timex at Attackwatch takes a lickin but keeps on snitching.

The ironic thing is attackwatch has only given conservatives one more thing to point to as evidence of Obama's Marxist totalitarian mindset.

Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM's in an alley, killing a job. It looked like a hate crime!

Thought this was a joke, so I decided to check it out...see it pretty much is...


If only the Obama administration could create an atmosphere where jobs materialized as quickly as attackwatch jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment